No matter where you are in your career, Base Titanium can provide opportunities for you to grow and reach your potential. If you are willing to learn, work hard and share your skills, we could be the workplace to help you advance your career.
Our Employment Policy, together with our workplace systems, sets out the culture, framework and guidelines that govern our employment practices. We are a best practice employer, ensuring that staff and contractors are treated fairly, wages are competitive, and employees are empowered to progress in their chosen field. We provide a work environment in which everyone is treated with respect and can realise their full potential.
While respecting different cultures and traditions, we share common goals and a unifying set of beliefs and behavioural expectations in the “Base Way”.
We require safe and effective working relationships at all levels within the organisation and we hold ourselves and each other to account for this.
We achieve this by:
• Employing on the basis of job requirements and merit
• Ensuring our people are trained to work
• Requiring managers to be models of the highest standards of behaviour
• Maintaining codes of conduct and performance standards
• Establishing and developing integrated employment management systems