Our 18-month graduate programs generally run every two years. This program has been developed to help recent graduates learn how to apply their academic knowledge in a real workplace setting.
As part of their training, graduates are required to undertake “real” projects and present the outcomes to management. Each graduate is assigned a mentor and receives a personal development plan outlining targets and competencies to be achieved during the program.
On concluding, the graduates receive Certificates of Completion and are equipped with valuable experience that significantly enhances their employment prospects in the mining or other industries.
The program accepts recent graduates holding degrees in:
- Engineering – mining, chemical, civil, geotechnical, electrical
- Science – chemistry, geology, health and safety, environment, survey
- Business – marketing, commerce, finance, economics, supply and logistics, training, human resources
To be considered you must:
- Have graduated with a relevant and recognised degree within the last one year, or are due to graduate in the current academic year
- Have or will have graduated with an Upper 2nd Class degree or better
- Be a Kenyan citizen
The recruitment process
Our business needs dictate the number of places available by discipline and program commencement dates vary for each intake.
- Check for recruitment advertisements
- Upload your application online
- Shortlisting of applicants
- Aptitude testing
- First interview
- Panel interview