These short programs have been designed to provide 3 months attachment as an intern during university breaks. The attachments are designed to support study topics in a “real” work environment.
Interns have an opportunity to gain a better understanding of a working mine and to complete a project to assist in completing or supporting their studies.
The program accepts tertiary students studying:
- Engineering – mining, chemical, civil, geotechnical, electrical
- Science – chemistry, geology, health and safety, environment, survey
- Business – marketing, commerce, finance, economics, supply and logistics, training, human resources
To be considered you must:
- be a 3rd or 4th year student currently enrolled with a Kenyan university, or have recently completed, or are enrolled in, a diploma or certificate course from a recognised institution
- be endorsed by the university/college and have a certificate of indemnity; and
- be a Kenyan citizen
The recruitment process
Intakes are generally on a quarterly basis.
- Check for recruitment advertisements
- Upload your application online
- Interview by telephone
- Aptitude testing